This blog has moved here: Yogeshsaroya.com | FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @yogeshsaroya

Sunday, May 15, 2011

How To Add Perfect Share Box to Blogger

In this tutorial, I am going to show how to add a useful share box for your blogger blog. This share box contains official Tweet button with counter, official Facebook share button with counter, official Google Buzz button with counter, official Stumbleupon button with counter, BlogThis! link, Email This! link, Print This! link, Comments count link and Facebook like button. I have configure all this button for Blogger blogs, so you can add this share box quickly to your blog.

Install AddThis (it's free!)

Copy and paste the code snippet below into your site template where you want it to be displayed.


1 comments:

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
My webpage :: antivirus mac

Post a Comment